Sunday, February 23, 2020

Investigation 11

Over the course of the week I took more time to decide how I just make the main character. I decided to give him a sort of cloak design as well just because I like how it looks. As of the moment I working on the feet trying to get them to look like shoes and it has been sort of difficult at the moment but im trying to make it to my liking. I have also re-worked one of the swords I made previously and made it more red and black with a swirling handle and like how it looks more. Besides working on the main character i've done some work on making another card box. I need to work on measurements for the box and seeing how it turns out. During next week I plan to finish the shoes and the rest of the character and work on the map.


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...