Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Make up Investigation(1)

Image result for deckbox
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeoowN-UwAAQaWQ.jpg 


At the last week of school before Christmas break I attempted to 3D print my finished modeled deckbox. When it was printed I made the mistake of printing the lid with the box itself. Making the whole thing smaller in the process. So I figured out I have to print each part of the deckbox seperetly. When I plan to do next is somthing similar to the picture to the left. Where the box top connects to the bottom sealing it while also being a great way for a lid to work. I want to go more into using physical locks and such with 3D printing. I want to see the extent of what I can accomplish with only 3D printing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...