Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Make up Investigation(2)

I did some research on 3d printing with locks and I found a website that goes over a man who was able to 3D print a key for a lock and actually get it to work. The way he did this was taking flat pictures of his key and then carefully tracing it in blender. After tracing it he extruded it slightly and then 3d printed it. To his surprise he got it to work the first try he printed it. I really thought this was a neat idea and want to see if I can try and replicate this experiment. If I can I want to see if there are other things I can try use this idea with. Possibly maybe try some kind of gear setup or do something with screws and see if if I can make a tightened object with said screws or something of the sort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...