Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Make up Investigation(3)

Another thing I did over Christmas break was do some investigation for the main character design. I wanted to the make the main character stand out so I wanted to see what I could find/come up with. What I came across was a cloak style that I really enjoyed and hope to see if I can replicated. I really like the look of the first one and want to see if I can make something similar to that. I can understand how its made where its just parts extruded of the main character. It something similar to the previous years of digital modeling where we made a character model so I can use it as a reference in making the character. The only difference I would do is see if I could smooth it out instead of it having that low poly look to it. Overall when I get back into school I hope to work on something similar and reference back to these images when working on the character.


Image result for blender low poly hero

             
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...