Sunday, November 24, 2019

Investigation 6

Over the course of this week I did some basic weapon works for the basic enemies. They are just different versions of each one and the basic enemies will just have different color differences of these types of swords. These swords are based of katanas with each one having a different theme to them. Also mid-way through the week I was forced into the use of the new blender 2.8 which while it may be better, will take some time to get used to. I definitely want to use some new features of blender 2.8 such as its new real time rendering system to make some better looking work with details and such. I have also been recommended by Mr. Bomboy to look at a tutorial series created by a youtuber known as CG Boost who goes into detail and explains features about Blender 2.8 to people new to blender and old blender fans coming back. So far I definitely can see the appeal of the new blender 2.8 just for me however it will definitely take some time adjusting to new controls and the many slew of new features that blender 2.8 offers.

.


          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...