Sunday, November 17, 2019

Investigation 5

Over the course of the week I started to create some components of the story. One character I started working on creating was the main antagonist. I wanted to design this character as a devil of sorts. I wanted to give him a sort of classy look as of like a rich man. The main idea of this character is that the main character makes a deal with him which ends up turning bad very fast wreaking havoc on the village he tried to make better with his deal. Overall his character design is done but I don't know what im going to do with his face or how it should look so I decided im going to come back to that after doing more work on other parts. After finishing the antagonist's design I started working on the main weapon of story. I used a reference for the main design of the blade because I liked the look of it and I wanted it to look like it. The reference image I used had the blade as a very stony like texture to it so after creating the model for it I wan't to see if I can replicate that style it had to it. After I finish working on the sword I plan to work on the main character and see if I can get a design for him and create him so I can move onto the next course of this creation.





                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...