Sunday, March 1, 2020

Investigation 12

I have spent the better part of this week working a specific weapon. I wanted to see how polished I could make one so I threw this together this week. Looking back on it I like the design of it and feel accomplished on how it turned out. I have also decided on how I want to do my work specifically in the future. For me im not that into animations, I find the whole process aggravating from start to finish and don't get any real enjoyment out of it. I get a lot more enjoyment of creating and setting up scenes, which is how I will take my work going forward. I still want to do the "Chosen by Destiny" idea, just instead of doing a whole animation I plan on doing shots of the story. I wan't to see how me going in this direction turns out and if im happy with this decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...