Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Blog Post 10/19-10/25

 Over the course of this I had spent some time working on two objects. While that may not seem like much what was tough about them was their complex shapes, especially the bag. I personally love creating little objects and these two things were fun to make and I like how they turned out. The second object needs some final touches but overall its got the idea. The bag was the tougher one out of these two since it had a lot of different things going on. When I create objects like these I have to shape them from a cube so trying to give it that bag look was a bit tough. After shaping it though I attempted to add the detail of that top flap on the top of the bag and it was a bit rough but I feel it looks nice in the end. The mouth was the other toughest part since if I wasn't carful there would be a bunch of mesh problems of faces stacking on top of each other but I eventually got it. Even though it looks like it can open I had to make a separate open version just because I couldn't really process how it could open without it breaking or looking very off. The gun on the other hand was a different challenge, I had to extrude a circle and just pull the sides of it until it took the shape of what it was actually supposed to look like. I need some finishing touches such as the handle but other than that it's got everything it needs. Overall I think I may attempt to make some more objects in the fantasy category as I thoroughly do enjoy creating them and love how they look in the end.

Monday-Brainstormed on ideas to work on

Tuesday-Started Magic Bag

Wednesday-Cleaned up/Finished Bag

Thursday-Look at other items from this tv show

Friday-Started Gun











 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...