Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Blog Post 10/12-10/18

 Over that course of that week I had worked on the CVTV Halloween set and overall it was a fun overall to create the set. I had to refresh on some things I haven't used in a while such as UV maps with the one ghost in the cam two shot to give it that gradient effect on his head. Another challenge was creating the pumpkins that were used in these images. At first I just thought I extrude the outside of a sphere but it turned out pumpkins were a bit more complicated that I had first thought. Overall though I got it and then went to work on their faces. I had looked up just pumpkin face lists and used Bezier curves to create them and then I used the knife project tool to cut them onto the pumpkins and then I pushed the cut spaces in and put a black background so they stood out. Other than that the final hurdle was the scarecrow it wasn't that hard just took a bit of time and turned out alright. I attempted to have hay stick out of him but that didn't turn out that well so I scrapped it. Overall I enjoyed it and plan to work on the one for the next holiday once I find out what is coming up next.

Monday-Brainstorm

Tuesday-Brainstorm

Wednesday-Start work on/finish pumpkins attempt to start faces

Thursday-Finish up faces and and apply them to pumpkins and place them and start ghosts

Friday- Create scarecrow and finish ghosts and apply faces to ghosts

Saturday-Finish and clean up details

Sunday-Turn in









No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...