Sunday, September 29, 2019

Investigation 2

Medieval Town Map
(https://www.oxpal.com/medieval-town-map.html)
Over the week I went and looked up more ideas that would correlate with the story idea I wanted to put together. For the town I wanted to go for a medieval town. A sort of small town with a medieval style to it seemed like it fit the idea well to me. Something like the picture above is what I want to go for, a little town at the bottom of a hill. Besides the town I wanted to look up modeling tactics. Such as this scythe making video

When I was looking up weapon model making I came across this youtuber, I was really intrigued on how process of making models. I've watched a few of his videos and I really like the end results of what he makes, I plan to use these videos as a sort of stepping stone for me with making these modeled weapons. Besides the concept of chosen by destiny I was curious about implementing with vr and making things can be used in a vr environment. Since I own a headset I have the capabilities to try this out, I would have to look into it. I think going into making things for vr would really affect how I choose to take my future and what I really want to do modeling and animating.

Work Log
Monday:looked up town ideas
Tuesday:Continued brainstorm
Wednesday:Attempt at weapon
Thursday: looked up modeling videos for ideas
Friday:discussed with Mr. Bomboy about vr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...