Sunday, October 6, 2019

Investigation 3

Over the course of this week I made a weapon for the story which is a type a spear and I did some more brainstorming of ideas for enemy of story. The weapon itself is from a show and my goal was to make it look similar to what it originally looked like. I liked how it turned out and i'll see how it looks with the scene when its put together. With my other spent time after I finished the weapon is what the enemy that the main character would face.
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/548876273333451354
https://quarkmaster.tumblr.com/post/174137012476/rusty-symbol-of-the-art-contest-eternal-%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB


What I came up with was some kind of undead soldier. It would be a dead knight favored by the village who has came back to life to destroy it. I liked the idea of this type of enemy so I hope I can do my best to create a model like this, I just have to do some research on things like making a skull and such. Other than that I think its a great addition to the overall story and i'll see where it takes me from here.

Work Log
Monday:Worked on weapon
Tuesday:Worked on weapon
Wednesday:Worked on weapon
Thursday: Brainstormed enemy ideas
Friday: Attempted to start enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...