Sunday, October 4, 2020

Film September 28th - October 4th Blog

For me the theme that I want to work my documentary around is Looking Inward: The Human Experience. It's personally the one I can understand most on how to make a documentary with than say "The Sacred Realm" or "Politics and the social order". The idea I planned to make the documentary around was the student experience and their view on the school through their high school life. While I may not know how I want to specifically film this for the documentary it's the main idea I want to work with. Such as movies similar to "Mad Max" which explore how humans deal with an apocalypse scenario or being put into a completely different scenario then what were used to dealing with. Or I feel horror movies are a great example with movies such as "IT" or "Friday The 13th"where it shows how we deal with things that terrify us in places that we may be normally comfortable with. But overall I just have to figure out how this theme can be turned into the documentary well.

It Chapter Two – Rio Theatre
http://riotheatre.ca/movie/it-chapter-two/



Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) - IMDb
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.imdb.com%2Ftitle%2Ftt1392190%2F&psig=AOvVaw1ykns-pDNM34kcq9IimI1S&ust=1601958549248000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCIjEqOTOnOwCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...