Sunday, January 19, 2020

Investigation 8

Over the course of the week we have still been doing end of the marking period 2 presentations so I have been doing some investigating at home. What I really wanted to accomplish this week was get the idea of the town down pat so I could start working on it. The goal is to create a village that looks like it takes place during the medieval time period. The toughest part of the village making for me is the style of building I want to go for. For me I want to go for a more brick/wood look. Then my next point is creating a layout of the town and for that I found some references for what I could do down below that I liked. I plan to do a simplistic layout of the town and then as I complete the parts for it, detail it out and slowly shape it into the town I hope to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...