Sunday, November 15, 2020

Blog Post 11/9-11/15


Over the course of this week I had worked on a new set for Thanksgiving for CVTV. Just like the previous ones it was nice to work and I think its end result turned out alright. I had a bit of similar problem with the patriotic set when I worked on this as what I should fill the set with. Obviously you immediately think of turkeys and leaves but I had to make everything so I tried to think of things I could make within my skillset that didn't look horrible. The gourd wasn't that hard as it was just a variant of the pumpkin just tweaked to look different, but for something like a turkey I had to think how I was going to do it. I obviously wasn't going to attempt make a realistic animal but something like a decoration that you would stick outside so that's where I got his little simplistic design. Overall it wasn't bad but I feel it maybe could have turned out a bit better, hopefully I can do a lot better with the Christmas one.




Monday-N/A

Tuesday-N/A

Wednesday-N/A

Thursday-Brainstormed ideas

Friday-Found references and started work

Saturday-finished turkey/added little objects and started the banners

Sunday-Finished banners and cleaned up set/Finished






No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...