Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Pendulum Animation Reflection

Overall on this project I thought I had a great idea I could have put together but I seemed to not have worked on it as much as I should have. Compared to others I thought it did alright but something I would like to change was the camera movement. The movement was too fast and didn't let you see the surroundings and such, it was a bit too rushed. Besides the camera there some more ideas I thought I could add and if I put more effort into it thought it could have to turned out better. Throughout this project I was able to put multiple things I learned from last year to use to me here and really refresh on some subjects. I think I could put more ideas to use and really focus on camera movements and make them smooth instead of all fast and jagged. In the end I felt like this project could have turned out way better if I went with some other ideas and implemented some other things and just really but my abilities to their best use and really come up with some more creative ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Late Blogpost 2

Semi-recently I had attempted to enter a contest to be an accessory creator. The task was to create two accessories that took up two differe...